Saturday, September 19, 2009
Jared took down our big mirror in our bathroom, and we had it in the living room for awhile, and Delilah found a new friend! She loved playing with the mirror and looking at herself. She even gave it a kiss.....I can't believe how fast she grows! It just seems like yesterday she was born, and now she is 9 1/2 months old!!!
Delilah has a new bath toy, she has lot of fun with it! In fact one morning before church she was dancing and playing in the tub, and then she got really quiet. So I went to check on her, and there was a suprise in the tub! So Jared came in and with the plastic bag got rid of the poo, and while she stood in the tub, she started pooing again, so I grabbed her threw her on the toilet and she finished her time in there. Needless to say we were late for church because of her loving the tub!
1. Delilah got her first front two teeth at the begining of August!
2. She crawls around like she owns the house!
3. She got her next set of top two teeth at the begining of September!
4. That followed shortly with one long night of her in pain and crying, the next day
she had two more teeth.
5. She has started walking!!!! She doesn't do it to much, just two or three steps here or there.
6. She can in a way say dad, dadda, and a little bit of mom
7. Her two most favorite things are bath time, and dancing with music!