Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Since being back home in Phoenix, we have told people that we are having another child, I am due around the first on March, since it is c-section they will just get me in sometime. Delilah is now having to be a big girl, and do more walking, we have also decided which I know is a day late and a dollar short that there are no more bottles with nap and bed time....She is having way to many accidents, and I am tired of washing sheets ever day! We are also currently working on her soon to be new Big Girl bedroom, we have it all painted pink and Jared is working on the waynes coating, not sure if I spelled it right, but we are making her a girly room! So I am very and when we are working she always comes in and says "What doin" I try to explain but she just looks at me. So hopefully soon we will have pics of her new big girl room, and know what we are having! I fully believe it is a boy, I would love another girl, but the way the Merkley's work, Delilah was a gift, and may not be many Merkley girls. She has 4 cousins all boys, so I am sure I will have a boy!

This is my brother, his girl Lily, my Dad, my Grandma, me and Delilah

Life has been crazy here for the Merkley's I know this is late, but my grand father passed away in August, so it was Delilah's Great Grandpa Jack. Luckly for me I have a great husband when all this when on, he was in Tuscon, and he got on the ball and after 3 hours of finding out everything he had plane tickets for us, and a rental car! So we got to Denver Friday and then made the drive to where I was born, Valentine Nebraska! Saturday was the funeral, it was bitter sweet I got to see a lot of my family that I have not seen in a long time, and met my cousin's wives and their kids! This picture above it showing my dad, and half sister, half brother, my brother and all our kids! Sunday we drove to Douglas to see my mom for a few hours, then Monday we drove back to Denver to fly back! It was a very long trip for all of us, but well worth it!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Sarah! Sorry to hear about your Granfather's passing. It is a bittersweet experience to meet up with all of the family for a funeral. It feels good to be with everyone, but still hurts at the same time. I'm so happy for your Baby #2! You look beautiful, by the way--definitely glowing! I miss working with you, just so you know, but I'm so glad you have this blog so I can keep up with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete